Quotes are a great source for being self-motivated. And to become a successful entrepreneur, you need tons of motivation. With that being said, I’ve covered top entrepreneur quotes said by the world’s famous entrepreneurs. Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerburg, Steve Jobs, and many other famous entrepreneurs have said many inspirational quotes. Why? just to motivate us and have ambition in ours lives to do something big.
Bill Gates’ Top Entrepreneur Quotes
Bill Gates is an American Business Magnate. He is a Software Developer, Investor, and a well-known Entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of Microsoft.
Net Worth: $126.8 billion (June, 2021)
- “I failed in some subjects in exams, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft”.
- “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself”.
- “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.”
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose”.
- “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failures.”
- “I am not in competition with anyone but myself. My goal is to improve myself continuously”.
- “Vision without execution is daydreaming.”
- “To win big, you sometimes have to take risks.”
- “If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you have a boss.”
- “We all need people who give us feedback. That’s how we improve”.
Jeff Bezos’ Top Entrepreneurship Quotes
Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world. He is the founder of multinational-technology company Amazon. His other occupation is Investor and Computer Engineer.
Net Worth: $187.6 billion (June, 2021)
- “One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.”
- “Entrepreneurs must be willing to be misunderstood for long periods of time.”
- “If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t do anything new or interesting.”
- “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is powerful.”
- “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
- “Work hard, have fun, make history.”
- “Keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer.”
- “It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.”
- “You don’t choose your passions. Your passions choose you.”
- “I know that if I failed, I would not regret that, but I know the one thing I might regret is not trying.”
Mark Zuckerberg’s Top Entrepreneur Quotes
Mark Zuckerberg is a famous Internet Entrepreneur. He co-founded Facebook, Inc. He is also CEO at Facebook.
Net Worth: $122.3 billion (June, 2021)
- ”I always tell people that you should only hire people to be on your team if you would work for them.”
- “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make progress.”
- “My number one piece of advice is: you should learn how to program.”
- “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you’re not moving fast enough.”
- “In a world that’s changing really quickly, then the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
- “Don’t discount yourself, no matter what you’re doing. Everyone has a unique perspective that they can bring to the world.”
- “Every application will be designed from the ground up to use real identity and friend you don’t let people deter you. That’s how you do it.”
- “Successful people only have two things on their lips. 1. Silence. 2. Smile.”
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things play out.”
- “People don’t care about what you say; they care about what you build.”
Elon Musk’s Top Entrepreneurship Quotes
Elon Musk–CEO of Tesla, Inc. Chief Engineer at Space X. He is the role model of every young entrepreneur.
Net Worth: $172 billion (June, 2021)
- “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is a disaster.”
- “My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.”
- “Don’t confuse schooling with education. I did not go to Harvard, but the people who work for me did.”
- “Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.”
- “Your will is the most accurate way to predict the future.”
- “You’ve to be pretty driven to make it happen. Otherwise, you will just make yourself miserable.”
- “Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell.”
- “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you’re not innovating enough.”
- “It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”
- “People work better when they know what the goal is and why.”
Steve Jobs’ Top Entrepreneur Quotes
Steve Jobs was one of the three founders of Apple, Inc. He was also an Industrial Designer, Investor, and Media Proprietor.
Net Worth: $7 billion (September, 2011)
*Note: If he were alive today, his net worth would be approximately $50 billion.
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world; are the ones who do.”
- “We worked hard, and in 10 years, Apple had grown from just the two of us in a garage into a 2 billion company with over 4,000 employees”.
- “I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
- “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
- “We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here?”
- “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”
- “Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people.”
- “The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.”
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”